Friday, November 2, 2007

Valley of Decision - Joel 3 chapter 14


God you are so cool.
I painted this picture over a year ago. It represents to me the people that are from every tribe and every nation -- those that are waiting to hear about the gospel---those that are at a place of decision.

I met a Pastor and his wife - God started speaking to me that his church should have this painting. The Pastor told me later that Cindy Jacobs, a prophetess had spoken this scripture to him "Multitudes, Multitudes in the Valley of Decision.
All I want to be is Gods TV monitor!

1 comment:

SpaceforGrace said...

Hi! I was searching the internet for a painting to go with my blog post for today (5/6/2010). Yours would be perfect. But first I need your permission. Please read the post and see if it would not offend you. If you would be willing to place your painting beside my post. I would give you full credit, including posting your blogspot address. Contact stuff too, if you would like.

my blogspot is jaeslittlebubble.blogspot.com


it's pretty blunt stuff. a lot of times i try to encourage others who are going through really hard things. but sometimes it is just a vent to the unrighteousness i see.

either way, thanks for being on blogspot. your art work put a smile on my face this morning.

God bless!
Jae